Pop-Up Pap Test Clinic
This is a pop-up clinic for those who do not have a primary care provider and are due for a Pap Test.
Upcoming Dates, Time & Location:
November 30 | 9:00am-12:00pm
December 7 | 1:00-4:00pm
Waterloo Region Nurse Practitioner-Led Clinic
13 Water Street N, Cambridge ON
Who should have a Pap Test?
- Are you between the ages of 21 and 70 and have a cervix?
- Are you or have you been sexually active?
- Has it been 3+ years since your last screening?
If you answered yes to these questions, you are eligible for screening!
- Bus tickets available from Kinbridge Community Centre
- Free childcare on-site during your appointment
- No appointment necessary, walk-ins welcome
- Translation service available
- Valid health card required